Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grayson's Art

When I picked Grayson up from daycare on Monday I noticed that he had paint under his finger nails and glitter on his face.  I figured this meant he had been to art!  When I picked him up yesterday, this was in his bin!
 These are exactly the colors that he had under his nails!  His teacher said that they put paint on bubble wrap and then just let the kids go to town beating on top of it.  I am not sure how that resulted in so much paint on his hands, but oh well.  He tends to make most occasions pretty messy these days.  I put his artwork on our fridge, and I look forward to putting more things up there. 


I can't believe he already knows how to write his name!
And now, for some cute bath time pics from last night:
My mom got him a rubber ducky for the bath and this was our first time to try it out.  I think it was a hit-  well, until we had to end the bath because he reached too far over to grab it and his face must have gone under water.  He was just fine after a minute of cuddles and breathing though.  



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment