Thursday, April 5, 2012

Embrace the camera: April 5

Getting settled into this new house is taking a lot longer than I had anticipated (boxes and clothes EVERYWHERE), but Grayson still continues to grow and do new things anyways.  Last night when I was bathing Gray, I decided to take out the little insert from his tub and try out a bath with him just sitting up.  The Hubs grabbed the camera and took advantage of the photo opp!
G's first bath sitting up on his own-4.4.12


 We have put his bathtub in our shower for now, but he has his own bathroom with a bathtub/shower.  I can't decide which spot will make bath time easier on my back.  Unfortunately, his bathtub has the shower doors that slide across instead of a shower curtain, so that makes less space available for me to use while bathing him.

Splish Splash

Cutie Baby!
Linking Up!




No comments:

Post a Comment