Thursday, April 12, 2012

Embrace the camera: April 12

My sister happened to be in town for a work trip on the weekend that we moved into our new house a few weeks ago, so my parents came down to help us out and see her as well.  Jess was charged with the tough task of hanging out with the baby while we finished packing up and moving.


She had to do hard things like cuddle with Grayson, kiss on Grayson, and feed Grayson.  I can't believe she was such a trooper over the weekend!  Then, my poor dad had to take a nap with Grayson since his crib sheets were all packed up.
I don't know if we'll ever be able to talk them into visiting again! :)

We had a hiccup with our moving plans, and the moving company ended up moving us the day after we had planned to, so we took advantage of the evening and went to Chuy's for dinner with the family.  Jess got her TexMex and I got a yummy meal out of the deal.  No complaints here! 
Quick family shot before dinner
Linking up!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad has such a hard task!!! Looks like he did a good job... These are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete