Monday, April 23, 2012

Date Night

On Friday night, Grayson went to bed super early (around 7), which gave The Hubs and I the opportunity to have an at-home-date-night.  I made a yummy pasta that reminded me of one of our favorite places in College Station and we opened up a bottle of wine from a vineyard we visited in Argentina.  I had hoped that we would be able to cook together, but I had to settle for eating together and watching an episode of HIMYM because P was/is frantically working on his dissertation proposal.  We ended the night by going to bed early because Grayson had a bad night the previous night. 
Our nights are anything but normal these days, but I am happy that we had the chance to hang out together for a little bit without Grayson crying in the background, without work, and without unpacking.  It had been too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment