Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend in Dallas.  We were able to leave Houston on Thursday afternoon, so we had plenty of time to relax while we were away.  My mom treated me to a pedicure on Friday morning, and it was absolutely lovely.  I got a milk and honey pedicure, where they actually pour milk in the spa water and honey on your legs!  An hour long pedicure was a fabulous way to start of the weekend! Thanks mom!
My first instagram pic
We had to visit 5 different stores that afternoon before we were able to find a suit for Gray to wear Easter Sunday.  That evening, my parents had my in-laws and some of our friends over for dinner/wine/socializing (read: baby time) and we had a great time.  The next morning we went to breakfast with my parents and my sister-in-law and then The Hubs left for the second Rangers game of the season and we went to get Gray's second hair cut and visit the Easter Bunny. 
Side note: I just found picmonkey.com for photo editing- its fun! and free!
 

We did a little more shopping that afternoon, then we let Grayson take a nap while we planned Easter lunch and prepared some of the food.  That night we went to Rosa's (oh, how I love thee!) for dinner with my in-laws and then headed home for the night.  We went to church the next morning and then took some pictures of Grayson with an Easter basket.  The basket just had some of the grass and empty plastic eggs in it since he can't have candy this year.  It turned out to be the perfect thing for him since he was just interested in playing with the grass anyways.

 We went to my in-law's house for lunch after the photo shoot.  It was a fantastic meal, and we made sure to get pictures of Grayson with all of his family members who were present. I think these came out great!
Our little family
G and Aunt P
Gray, Mimi, & Grandaddy
Grayson, Grandma, & Grandpa
Oh, here is a little video of Grayson with his Easter basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment