Thursday, October 13, 2011

It has been a while...

I think I'm back...after Grayson graced us with his presence 3 weeks and 1 day early...I think I have the energy to pick up the computer and at least post a picture here and there.  Gray finally lost his umbilical cord during the night on the 10th, so we were given the go ahead to start tummy time with him.

I am not quite sure how to encourage him to lift his head up during tummy time, but for our first go at it...he did try moving around a little bit.  Jackson was especially curious about the little noise maker when he was on the floor as well.
Jack has been better than I thought he would be about Grayson.  When we first got home, if Grayson cried, Jackson would bark.  Now Jackson is just curious about our little noise making flailing baby, and scared, too, to be honest.  
I think Grayson is pretty curious about the furry thing that moves around and barks a lot as well.  Here's hoping that his boy and his dog create a great friendship :)


No comments:

Post a Comment