Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

On Saturday we went to a little pumpkin patch in front of a church in Houston.  They just have a lot of pumpkins for sale in the front lot of their church, which was perfect for picture taking and Gray's first Halloween experience.



I can't wait to take him to larger more exciting pumpkin patches, but he obviously wouldn't have appreciated it at this age.  I did google pumpkin patch and found that there are some super cool ones in the Houston area, but I think once he is old enough, we may be on to the next town for P's school.  One patch is at an exotic animal farm...I am tempted to just go up there for my own amusement one day in the future!

Auntie Jessie sent this costume for Grayson, and I must say, he is the cutest sock monkey I've ever seen!  
He was hesitant at first...

And calmed down when Daddy was carrying him...

Had another small meltdown..

Then he posed really cute for the camera!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment