Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Day Weekend

My mom had a three day weekend this past weekend and couldn't wait to get back down here to see her grandson.  Since Gray was still trying to gain weight and get over jaundice when they left last time, it was nice for my parents to see him awake more often and without the biliblanket. 
Grayson and his Mimi dozed off on the couch together one of the evenings that they were here:
Catching some Zzz's with Mimi Z
P and I were able to leave Grayson with my parents for a little while twice while they were here.  The first time, we went to the grocery store and the second outing was to tour a day care for Grayson.  It turns out we loved the day care and officially signed him up there today!  I am excited because they are super interactive and even teach the infant class sign language, Spanish, and Mandarin. 

We made sure to take some grandparent pictures before they left:


The next time they see Gray, I am sure he will be totally different!  It seems like he changes every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment