Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bath Time

We have given Grayson a few baths in the kitchen sink since his arrival, but we had to make sure that his umbilical cord did not get wet.  Today we set up his baby bathtub in the tub in our bathroom (we have never once used it), and got Grayson more wet for the first time.
Gray's first big bath - 10/20/11
He was awake for the whole thing and didn't seem to dislike it too much.  I think the water got a little cold by the end of it, but other than that, he was a pretty happy camper.



I am not sure that bath time will be a one person job for a little while still, seeing as getting him into his towel was quite difficult for me to try on my own. 


Loving our little Pooh Bear!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that little Pooh Bear too! What an adorable picture! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete