Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shopping Finds

When I was at HomeGoods last week looking for inspiration for my shower hostess' gifts, I of course, drifted over to the baby section for a bit and found the cutest onsie collection.  It is a set of four onsies with each of the upcoming holidays on it.  Each one says "My 1st" and then the holiday that it is referring to.  I love that the set grows with the baby, meaning, the first two are size 0-3 months, and the last two, (Christmas and New Years) are 3-6 months.

I hope that Grayson likes the holidays half as much as his mommy does.  I know that this year he won't understand anything that is going on, but I am so excited for the holidays to come.  Kids just seem to make them so much more special. 

While at HomeGoods, I also came across a very cute stool.  I took the picture below at the store and sent it to the hubs to get his opinion.  I thought P would be more excited about it (it has an elephant on it!!), but his excitement level was a little disappointing.  I almost didn't get it because of this, but then I reminded myself how cheap it was ($15!!), and that at the very least, a low stool for nursing had been recommended in my nursing class. 

I think this stool will grow with our family for a long time.  Starting out as a nursing stool, then I can imagine it being in the bathroom helping Grayson reach the sink, and as a small seat for his tiny toddler body.  Although P was less than enthusiastic about this purchase, I think it will be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment