Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nursery Updates

I finally got around to doing my first load of laundry for our small babe this week so that I could put sheets on the crib and give it a semi-finished look.  I have to say, buying the baby laundry detergent and doing a load of small baby clothes really hit home that we have a baby on the way! 

Stuffed animals from the shower (the elephant smells amazing!) 

Looks like I need to smooth out the bed skirt a little!  It is amazing how tightly that mattress fits in the crib.
We decided on a rug from Pottery Barn Kids for the nook area, in hopes that it would make the area look more like its own space.  I hope that once we move the rug back just a little bit that it will help us achieve that look a little better.

We have purchased all of the decorations for the wall, so we just need to set aside time to add the large tree decal behind the crib and the elephant decals above the dresser along with the letters that spell out Grayson's name.  I think it is coming a long quite nicely.  I just can't wait for it to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment