Friday, September 9, 2011

Baylor Football

This weekend we went to the first Baylor football game of the season. I love my school and the experience of being at the game, but I've got to tell you, being 35 weeks pregnant is not the best time to go to a game.  When we got to the game, the sun was still out and the car still said it was over 100 degrees outside.  Walking to the stadium was so hot, I wasn't sure I would be able to cool down from it. 
We had pretty good seats on the alumni side (I thought they were nice, at least), and for a while no one sat next to me, so I didn't feel too crowded.  Once the sun went down, it got a little better heat wise, but the air was so still that there was barely a breeze. 
By the end of the game, my feet were super swollen and I was a bit concerned.  I excused myself from the stands about a minute before the game was over and got ready to leave as soon as it was over.  The game was so close that it came down to the last minute and I hated that I wasn't there to watch the outcome, but this isn't the first or the last change that I will have to make for baby Gray.  Buuut, first game of the season, and it goes in the win column!  Sic'Em Bears!  

Grayson's first Baylor game!
While we were in Waco, we couldn't help but to go by the bookstore the next morning and buy some more baby Baylor gear.  We got a super cute t-shirt for Grayson along with a stuffed bear wearing a BU tie.  I can't wait to dress our precious little bear in his Baylor clothes.

1 comment:

  1. But you know...he had McGill clothes first. Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete