Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Work in progress

Once we decided on Grayson's name, we tested it out between the two of us for a while before telling too many people because we wanted to make sure we were positive we liked the name.  We've become very comfortable with his name, and I finally gave myself the green light to buy his name in wooden letters for the wall.  It took a little longer than I had thought it would to get the letters purchased because it never failed that the letters I liked would be missing a letter in his name.  I finally bought G-R-A-Y-S-O two weeks ago at Hobby Lobby after being assured that they would get more in the next shipment. 
I have painted all of the letters with a base coat, and I am trying to decide if I want to attempt painting a design on the letters as well.  Here is what I have so far...
Please excuse the belly...it just makes itself seen these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment