Tuesday, August 23, 2011

32 Weeks

This week The Bean weighs about 3.75 pounds.  When I was looking for something in the produce area, I happened upon the biggest sweet potatoes that I have ever seen in my life.  It took me a little while to find one close to 3.75 pounds, and I even measured ONE sweet potato that was over FIVE pounds.

I have to admit that when I uploaded these pictures, I surprised myself with how big my belly has become.  I'm not sure that there is much room for 7-8 more weeks of growing!


This weekend we made some great headway on the nursery.  We ordered a rug and the wall decals for baby Grayson's new home.  I am excited for all of these things to arrive.  I just hope it all ends up meshing well with each other.  We are not doing a sports theme for his nursery, but I assure you this little boy will not be without sports in his life...


P's one-handed grab.
We are already in football mode at our house with the hubs having drafted two of his fantasy football teams, preseason Cowboy football on TV, and tickets to the first Baylor home game arrived in the mail this week as well.  I hope Grayson will be able to handle his Dad's cheers and rants at the TV when he gets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment