Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I'm Thinking About...

Options, options, options!  There are so many options for every single thing that The Bean will need when he gets here.  Options on things P & I didn't even know existed 6 months ago!  There is a sale at Babies R Us on their cribs right now (ends today...which is why it is so on my mind!), and we can't decide if we should pull the trigger on a crib there or keep looking.  Here's what I'm looking at today...
Delta Brand - Target
Crib 1 - We love really dark wood, but I can't decide if I would actually want a BLACK crib.
Delta Brand - Target
Crib 2 - This one was  major contender until we saw it in person and the finish was a little lackluster (in my opinion).  It was a little closer to black than an espresso finish, and the finish didn't seem very uniform on the headboard.
Baby Cache - Babies R US
 
Crib 3 - This is the one that P and I keep comparing everything else to, which makes me nervous because the 20% off coupon ends today!  Do we buy or keep looking??
DaVinci - Amazon.com
Crib 4 - This is a lunch break find.  I think this one could give the Baby Cache crib a run for its money!  It is also $50 cheaper, I just don't know if I feel comfortable buying furniture without ever seeing it.

Decision time...any thoughts?!

Update:  Crib #3 won!  We made our first large baby purchase last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment