Sunday, May 15, 2011

18 Weeks

The Bean is now 5 1/2 inches long and close to 7 oz.  The length this week is equated to a bell pepper.  We were out running some errands and decided to take the bell pepper with us for a change in picture scenery.  The area near P's work is beautiful, so we decided to swing by there for our bump pictures this week.

Luckily there weren't many people out this afternoon, or we would have felt a little silly taking pictures with a bell pepper!  I think P is probably just thankful his boss wasn't leaving the office when we took this picture...

My belly has really popped this week, although I still feel like most of the time I look like I've just had too much to eat.  Oh well, P keeps reminding me that soon I will be wishing I were back to this comfort level.



1 comment: