Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Haircut #7

 Grayson's school closed early last Thursday, so I had to leave work a couple hours early myself.  Gray was in desperate need of a haircut, so I decided to take him by Snip-its for a quick cut before Easter.  I dread taking him to get a haircut because the last time I took him, he wailed through the whole thing.  I warned the woman cutting his hair that he was a cry-er and she assured me that it was okay.  As she sprayed his hair with some water the tears started flowing, but as she cut his hair, he was actually very still and quiet!  He had the occasional whimper, but he did a great job! 

Before
After
 I had already planned to take him for some frozen yogurt after his haircut.  We went to Red Mango and found they had changed their format.  It is now a self serve shop that prices the bowl by the weight.  I served us up some pomegranate and original flavored yogurt and topped it with a few mini chocolate chips.  

I think it was the best treat Grayson could think of!  He enjoyed sitting (and standing) next to me in the booth and sharing the yogurt.  Although we missed Daddy, it was a fun little outing for the two of us.  He is such fun company these days, and I know it will only get better as he can communicate more with us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment