Thursday, April 4, 2013

Current Obsession

When we get home from work/school in the evenings, I usually get Grayson out of his car seat and stand him up next to the car so that I can get out easier (he is just getting too big these days!).  He takes off to the corner of the garage where we keep the brooms and looks at me with his little grin and takes the broom out to the driveway.  It is his new favorite thing to do!



He occasionally acts like he is sweeping the ground, but most of the time he just walks around with broom dragging behind him.  

If he is feeling especially mischievous, he will look back at me with a grin and then bang the broom handle against the garage door.
 
He loves being outside so much.  I need to get a little better about finding things for us to do once we're outside.  Otherwise, he gets bored and stops listening to my requests for him to stay closer to the house (and farther away from the street). 

No comments:

Post a Comment