Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Weekend

Saturday night we had a private Easter egg hunt for Gray in my parents' backyard.  We took a few family pictures before the hunt and I really like how some of them came out.


The Hubs and I went in the backyard and "hid" about 11 eggs for Grayson to find.  We basically set them out next to the path that my parents have through their yard.  Grayson had practiced an egg hunt at school, so he knew what he was supposed to do.  He picked up the first few eggs and put them directly into his basket.  I don't really remember if we showed him, or if he got curious, but he opened one of the eggs, and after seeing a yummy treat (gold fish), he wanted to open every egg from then on out.  This year we didn't want Grayson to get candy in his eggs (he has really never had candy), so we filled his eggs with gold fish, animal crackers, and fruit snacks.  He loves all three snacks and was happy to get see those in his eggs. 



I wish I remembered what was going on here!  Such a cute picture.



 Easter Sunday after church, we had brunch with both families.  We would usually go to the later service and have an Easter lunch, but we had to travel back to Houston and The Hubs needed to go into the lab that afternoon.  Brunch was delicious and Grayson almost ate his weight in curried fruit.  I don't blame him, that stuff is yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment