Monday, September 17, 2012

These feet were made for walking!

I leave for four days and when I get home...he can do this!!



Blogger would not let me upload this video last week when it happened, but this is from Thursday 9.13.12.

I got home from my conference in San Antonio around 3:30 that afternoon and I got in my car and headed to Gray's school as soon as I could.  When I got there, all of the kids were in their little highchairs painting, and Grayson gave me the biggest smile when I walked in the door.  So sweet!  Once I walked in, all of the kids started crying (dang moms interrupting class!), so I let them wipe all of the green paint that they could off of his hands/face/body, and then I got him out of there as fast as I could to keep the kids from crying longer.  This meant that I didn't have time to talk with his teacher and find out anything that was going on.  So, once we got home, we were playing and all of the sudden, he just stood up and walked to me!!

When I talked to The Hubs about it, he said that he hadn't seen him walk like that while I was gone.  It was a surprise to both of us!  He has been working on it all weekend, and although he falls down quite a bit, he is doing such a good job!  One time he walked all the way from his room into the living room/TV while holding a ball.  I watched as he would stop and regain his balance before he would proceed.

Our sweet baby boy started walking exactly one week before his birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment