Thursday, September 20, 2012

And then he was one...

I was so happy this morning when I realized that my plan would actually work!  Grayson was still asleep when it was time for him to get up this morning, so P and I were able to ambush him sing happy birthday to wake him up.

ARGH!  OF COURSE BLOGGER WON'T LET ME POST VIDEO RIGHT NOW! 
I'll just have to post when it lets me do it later.

After we sang happy birthday to Gray, we started throwing all of the balloons that P and I blew up the night before into his crib.  He LOVED playing with them this morning.





The Hubs said that it was very difficult to get him to finish his bottle this morning because he kept looking over at all of the balloons in his crib.  I think we found the perfect way to wake him up on his birthday!




I really enjoyed this idea, and hope to make it a tradition in our family.  I loved blowing up balloons the night before with P (he had to tie them, because...I don't know how) and getting ready to celebrate our little boy.  We put all of the balloons in his room last night, but we obviously waited to put them in his crib until after he woke up. 
Well, at least I can post one video

I can't believe it has been a year!  Happy Birthday Buggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment