Friday, September 7, 2012

Da' Boys

The Cowboys played their first game of the season this week and it was the perfect opportunity to put Grayson in his Cowboys onesie.  Well, almost perfect.  He had a fever* off and on this week, and he was being difficult in the picture taking department.  I blame it on the fever - but it could just be that he hates to sit still these days ;). 

He loves to bang on my computer when he gets a chance - which usually only lasts about 2 seconds until I make him stop.  But, I remembered the other day that I have an old laptop just sitting around that won't even turn on.  BINGO!  This should provide the kid with entertainment for hours, right?? Wrong.  I think he knows its busted.  Oh well.  I did get some cute shots of him SITTING on it though...



*just for my records - Grayson woke up with a 102.7 temperature on Tuesday.  We gave him medicine and took him to the Dr., where his temperature was COMPLETELY normal.  (Our main concern was that he had gotten bit by a mosquito in DFW - where West Nile is a real concern right now - and we wanted to make sure that the virus wasn't the cause.)  His Doc said we'd just watch him, and if he got any other symptoms, to bring him in.  His fever spiked back up the rest of the day, and then when he woke up Wednesday, it was a low 99.8.  It was normal for the rest of the day, until around 5pm when it was back up to 102.5.  I stayed home with him Tuesday and Wednesday, and P ended up having to stay home with him Thursday.  Throughout all of this week, he has not really acted sick - maybe just a bit more fussy than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment