Thursday, March 22, 2012

Embrace the camera: March 22

We were in Dallas two weeks ago, and while we were there, Grayson took a nap on his Aunt Pavi.  They looked so cute on the couch together catching some Z's!

I love having these pictures, and they make me realize that I need to get better about taking pictures of family members when they are with Grayson, too.  We saw both sets of Grandparents that weekend, and I don't have a single picture of them with Gbug!

Aunt Pavi came down to Houston the next weekend to lend us a hand while we were packing up the house for the move (this Saturday...AH!).  It was so fantastic to have her watching Grayson so that we could pack up our room and clean out the new house a little bit.  While she was here, we decided to introduce Grayson to baby food.  Up to this point, he had tried rice cereal  about 3 times, and I was ready to see what he would do with a new flavor.

I wasn't feeding him fast enough and he kept reaching for more!



mmm...sweet potato lips
It was a successful event for sure!  I was expecting him to eat a few bites, but he ate through the whole little jar!  I have tried to feed him a couple of times since then, but I have not been met with such enthusiasm.  I  am not sure if it is time to try the next flavor, or if he isn't interested in baby food right now.  I will probably have a jar of something new for him this weekend since we'll have more family in town, and I know they would love to feed him something new!

Linking Up!


1 comment:

  1. My son was all about the sweet potatoes at first and would "squeak" in between bites for more. Your son is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete