Thursday, March 1, 2012

Embrace the camera: March 1

This weekend Grayson and P were hanging out on the bed watching some TV while I finished getting ready for the day.

Gray has watched the TV when sports have been on in the past, but lately he is starting to turn his head toward the TV if he hears cartoons on.  This week I have been turning the TV on in our bedroom after I wake him up, and I flip between Disney Jr. and the news.  I think that Gbug enjoys Little Einsteins and Chuggington (about trains) in the mornings, and it helps give me a few minutes to finish getting ready after he is awake.
Hello Daddy!

Daddy had to make a call - talking to the real estate agent of the house we decided to rent!
Linking Up!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, fun "everyday" shots :) This week's ETC has me really thinking I need to work on two things... shots of ME with my husband and shots of the kids with DADDY. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daddy and kids moments. They're so uber sweet

    ReplyDelete