Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Shower

We went to Dallas this past weekend so that I could help throw a baby shower for one of my best friends/college roommate.  She is having a little girl in May and we are so excited for her! 
I took some pictures of the decorations before people got there, but I didn't take any pictures of her or anyone else with my camera.  Once the mom-to-be got to the shower, I started taking pictures with her camera for her, so I don't have any pics of her.  Bummer!
Banner I made with baby girl's name

Beautiful food and treat table

Cute onesie cupcakes

Beautiful chocolate and petit fours

More petit fours

baby headband/decor

1 comment:

  1. Big Sister, this is super cute!!! You guys did such a good job! Wish I could have been there, tell Steph I'm so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete