Tuesday, July 26, 2011

28 Weeks

We have hit the third trimester!  I officially cannot see my toes unless I bend over a little bit.  I have also started having some sciatic nerve pain occasionally when walking around-usually after I have been moving around a lot cleaning the house or something.  Sleeping is still pretty good, although it got better once our Lamaze Coach said that if we are still comfortable sleeping on our backs that it should be okay.  Sleeping on my back is definitely more comfortable than using pillows and sleeping on my side. 

This week The Bean is about 2 1/4 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long.  His weight is compared to a Chinese Cabbage this week.  At the grocery store I was able to find a Napa Cabbage that weighed this amount so I snatched it up.


I think it is really neat to compare his weight because it helps me to know how much weight is actually in my stomach.  In a lot of ways, I can't believe he already weighs this much, it is a heavy cabbage!


We went to the local salon for a new 'do
The fantastic Hubbers took some awesome pics as well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment