Sunday, June 26, 2011

24 Weeks

The Bean is about a foot long and a little over a pound this week.  It has become more apparent this week that I need to purchase some maternity pants/skirts, so I went shopping this weekend and finally found a skirt for work that I've been looking for.  I also happened upon a sale at Target and bought a few maternity shirts there, too.   

This week I was my own photographer, so I decided to forgo the produce and just take pictures from my perspective.  Jackson woke me up early this morning begging for a walk (what's new??), and in the early sunlight, I enjoyed the bump in my shadow.

A self portrait or two in the mirror...


A view from my perspective...I can still see my toes :)
And, I even found out that I can still comfortably paint my toes, although I am not sure how much longer that will last!
Next weekend is the 4th of July, and I can't wait to spend a lot of time in and near a pool!  This Texas summer is continuing to heat up and the water will be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so precious, I can't stop looking at your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete