Tuesday, June 14, 2011

22 Weeks

At 22 weeks our little bean is about 11 inches long - the length of spaghetti squash!  I have to be honest...we aren't sure WHAT we are going to do with this now that the picture was taken.  Any super spaghetti squash recipes out there?? 

For the last couple of days this kiddo has been moving around a TON (with the exception of this weekend when friends were in town and they would have liked to feel it!  I'm beginning to wonder if he got his dad's hard head or my shyness).  This week for the first time I had strangers start to notice my belly!  At Corner Bakery the woman who took our order asked if I wanted a cookie for the baby, and some women who work down the hall from me decided to go ahead and ask the awkward question.

My photographer didn't get home until after 8 last night, so some of the pictures are a bit dark, but here they are:
It probably didn't help that I was wearing black, either.

Not a great pic...but it is lighter...


No comments:

Post a Comment