Monday, June 20, 2011

23 Weeks

This week I had an appointment with the OB.  It was another fast appointment, just took my blood pressure (very low), weighed in, and listened to his heartbeat.  My next appointment is the ever so exciting glucose test that will be an hour long to test for gestational diabetes. 

The bean is now over 11 inches long and weighs a little more than a pound.  The length is close to the equivalent of a butternut squash.


This week I've been feeling pretty good.  I have gotten to the point where I know I need to start eating smaller meals because I get super uncomfortable after eating too much, but getting used to the smaller portions is hard for me.  It is something I'll have to work on for a bit. 



 It is getting hotter and hotter in Houston, which is making running errands and shopping a little uncomfortable.  At least most of the stores around here have great air conditioners!  

No comments:

Post a Comment