Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Happenings

I love it when Grayson's teachers send me pictures of what they're up to at school.  We are so lucky to live in a time where his teachers can easily take some pictures and email them to us! 

08.17.12
I think he may have gotten a little paint on his paper...but I'm not sure!!

08.27.12
His class had Olympic Events a couple of weeks ago, and their final project was to paint their medals.  The pictures are just adorable - I don't even know how they got such good ones with a class full of kids crawling around.  Here is what his teacher said in the email that accompanied the pictures:  'Our Creator Olympics are over! And we are so proud of Grayson! He won gold for crawling and a gold for throwing! He even went home with the gold superlative for best snuggler!'  So proud of our 3X gold winning Olympian.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment