Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bath Time

Grayson has been so much fun during his baths lately, so I asked the Hubs to take some pictures.  Turns out, he was a little tired and grouchy this time (of course), but we still got some cute pictures nonetheless.  Bath time pictures can always be a bit too revealing, so I used some starfish just in case.

He loves to suck on his washcloths during baths.  Unfortunately, this means that he sucks in too much water at times and causes himself to cough, but he recovers quickly.

He knows he is cute
Rubber Ducky Love
I have started thinking that it is about time for us to transition him to the regular bath tub.  He has started to try standing up in this one and it scares me to death when he does it.  It is too high off the ground, slippery, and flimsy for him to do that.  I am not looking forward to the move though, because our bath tub has doors on it instead of a shower curtain.  I have a feeling that the doors are going to get in my way quite a lot. 
Splash time!

No comments:

Post a Comment