Thursday, February 9, 2012

Embrace the camera: Feb. 9

My parents brought a Valentines Day gift for Grayson down with them this past weekend.  My mom was very excited about the outfit that she had gotten for Gbug, so we opened the gift pretty quickly after they arrived.  The outfit itself is for the summer, but the hat that she got to go with it was able to fit his head pretty well already.  The Hubs loves baby hats, so we had to get a family shot with Grayson in his new fancy hat.
I'm sad that this is the only family picture that we took while my parents were in town because I'm not crazy about it, but the baby in the middle makes any picture look a lot better.  It is pretty much impossible to keep Grayson's hands out of his mouth right now, and as you can see, P tried to restrain one arm, but the other prevailed.  Gray sure does love his yummy fingers right now.

Linking up


3 comments: