Thursday, February 2, 2012

Embrace the camera: Feb. 2

This is something new that I have decided to try out as another scheduled post for the week.  I have noticed that we take a ton of pictures of Grayson every week, but I have very few pictures of P or myself with the little bean.  Another blog that I read does a link up every Thursday of parents with their kids reminding us to intentionally get in front of the camera to document life with our sweeties.  I realize this will be tough since I don't always feel like I'm camera ready, but it will at least increase the odds of me liking some pictures with Gray at every stage of his little baby life.
The first picture that I have is one of P and Grayson before a family walk that we took this week.  We were experimenting with Grayson looking forward in the Bjorn.

Linking up

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You will be glad you started getting behind the camera. Even though, it is definitely not as easy as one would think. I have had a hard time doing it but it really has been worth it!

    ReplyDelete