Monday, December 19, 2011

Waaaah

I don't want to go back to work!  Today is my last day home with our sweet baby, and the only thing that makes it better is the fact that I only have to go back for three days before I get another week off with him for the holidays.  (Perks of working for a University!)  I am very thankful that I was able to stay home with Grayson for the first three months of his life.  We didn't quite get to a true schedule while I was home, but in the last couple of weeks we have determined that it is best to get Grayson to bed around 8-9 and he will usually sleep 7-9 hours for the first stretch.  I sure can't complain about that.  He also is usually awake for about two to three hours in the morning before he is ready for a nap.  In the afternoon, we usually got out of the house and ran an errand or two before coming back and hanging out at home for the rest of the day and evening.  
I sure am going to miss this little guy tomorrow when I am back in the office again. 
The other piece of good news is that Gray's Daddy is going to be home with him for the next three days, so we aren't leaving him with strangers or daycare until the new year starts.  I know that P can do it, but he is a bit nervous about it.  Say a little prayer for him if you think to do so over the next three days.  The last time I left P and Gray alone this is what happened:

Maybe we should say a prayer for Gray instead....
Just Kidding!  I have all of the confidence in the world in P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment