Saturday, December 10, 2011

Its beginning to feel a bit like Christmas...

No thanks to the weather around here!  I think we may have had freezing weather once in the last week, but other than that I still have not had to pull out my heavy coat.  The hubs likes to point out that this is because I have only gone out in the middle of the day, but still, I don't think it has really felt like Christmas outside!  We put our Christmas tree up last weekend and today we made our first trip to see Santa.  After a little research on my part, we ended up going to the Bass Pro Shop in Pearland for Gray's inaugural visit to the jolly man in red.  When we got there, I didn't realize at first that they were handing out passes for different 30 minute time slots, so when I came back in with Grayson and P, we got a pass for 1 o'clock (it was 11:30).  Luckily, they have a restaurant in the shop, so we were able to sit and have some lunch while we waited.  Grayson was as fantastic as we could have asked for while we waited and had lunch.  He had a bottle while we waited for a table and then sat on one of our lap's while we ate.
I'll take a warm milk, shaken, not stirred.


He fell asleep after we were done eating, so we just waited around at our table until it was time to get in line.  We were not successful in getting a smile out of him when he was sitting on the big guy's lap, but I was just happy that tears were not involved!
We had a nice shopper offer to take a family photo...

And seeing as the Heisman winner is going to be announced tonight, when P saw that there was a stuffed bear in the store...he had to get this picture in!

Now...if only I could get some gifts purchased before I have to go back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment