Tuesday, December 20, 2011

3 Months

Our sweet baby turned three months old yesterday, which sadly meant it was time for me to go back to work as well.  It is crazy for me to think that exactly three months ago I was leaving work and heading to the hospital to meet our sweetie. P and Grayson had good day yesterday without me (they even ran an errand for mommy while I worked!) and when I got home, we had a little three month photo shoot.  I decided to keep him on his changing table since it is one of his all time favorite places to be at the moment. 

Elephant Friends

 At 3 months old, Grayson is:
-wearing 0-3 month onesies
-now fitting in most 0-3 month pants
-in size 2 diapers (although they are just starting to fit properly)
-smiling at random things
-cooing and gurgling
-loving lights and ceiling fans still
-getting fussy when he is tired.  We are trying to do better about implementing nap times when this starts to
 occur.
-focusing more on toys like mobiles and rattles.  
-going 6-9 hours between eating at night!
-about 12.5-13 pounds
Besties


I thought it was too cute how little he was in his nursery area.  Although he is looking so big and has developed so much already, it is good to see that is still a tiny baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment