Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Quick Trip

Grayson and I went on a quick weekend trip to Lubbock with my parents to visit my grandparents last weekend.  It takes around 6 hours to get there, and I was a little apprehensive about how Gray would do in the car the whole time.  I am so happy to say that he was a CHAMP!  I had purchased a movie for him to watch on the IPAD if he got too bored, but there was a technical problem on the way there, so he couldn't watch the movie or any of the Disney shows that we own, and thankfully, it wasn't a problem.

Gray jammed out to "Old McDonald" about 20 times on the way there
 We got to Lubbock really late Friday night, and after playing with a few of the toys at my grandparent's house, it was bedtime.  Saturday morning was Bailee's birthday (my cousin's little girl) so we celebrated with a large breakfast.  We went to the grocery store later that morning and Gray found a shopping cart that was just his size.
That afternoon, Bailee opened her gifts and then her mommy let Grayson play with the bag:

We left Lubbock around noon on Sunday after having brunch with the family at my grandparent's favorite local joint.  I remembered to ask for a picture of Grayson with his grandparents and great-grandparents before we left the restaurant.  Grayson wasn't super cooperative, but at least I have an updated picture of him with my family.
My Nana and Gangan are Gray's only great-grandparents, so we love it when he is able to spend time with them.  Love them to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment