Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nursery II

I am trying to come up with nursery ideas for baby boy that will incorporate most of the items that we already have.  I have been drawn to a lot of the nautical themed nurseries that I have seen and feel like I could add a few key pieces that would turn what we already have into a cute space. Since we are planning on putting the crib in our room for the short time that we will be living in this house (about 8 months of his life), there is not much space to decorate.  We are mainly looking into wall decor for above the crib - either a decal or wooden letters/decor - and perhaps a crib blanket, pillow, or rug.

This is what we're starting with in regards to the bedding from Gray's bed:
3 Crib sheets
The crib skirt that we have is still the one that I made for Gray, along with the same crib.
Gray seersucker
I found the following clothes hamper at Home Goods and bought it recently - my first purchase for the new "nursery"
Now, we need to figure out decor - I saw these at Buy Buy Baby, but I didn't purchase them yet - we still aren't sure exactly what we want to have on the wall yet.
I think the colors we'll go with will be gray (due to the bedding we already have), blue (light and navy) and perhaps a pop of orange.  Let me know if you see something we shouldn't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment