Friday, July 20, 2012

Hangin' Out

I have not been great about taking pictures this month, but we took some cute ones over the last few nights.

P put his hat on Grayson last night when he got home, and I thought it was so cute, that I ran for the camera.  I wasn't quite able to recreate it since he was moving around a lot, but the shots are still cute:


Gray has had a tough week with some diaper issues (is that the best way to put it?) and diaper rash, so when he got home last night, he was tired and a little cuddly.  He even sat pretty still for me to read him a book!  This picture is of him laying on the futon next to me:
As an aside: He is so stinkin' cute!
And, a short video for your viewing pleasure.  For some reason, Gray has started growling lately.  It is really funny. And, of course, he was doing it much more BEFORE we turned the camera on, but he still does it in this clip.
  Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment