Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nesting or organizing a filthy house?

We have been looking at different toy bin organizers for the last month trying to figure out what would work best for our needs.  On somewhat of a whim, I checked craigslist and found a great deal!  A cute toy organizer, a great price ($15!!), and the seller lived near my parents - I couldn't have hoped for anything better when I searched.  Since this weekend was kind of a get-it-done weekend, we cleaned up our new find and organized all of the toys into a corner of the living room.  We are really happy with how it turned out.  What do you think?





Over the holiday weekend, we also finished our baby registry, bought a big boy bed for Gray, and cleaned out a lot more clutter from our guest room.  The house is nowhere near how I want it yet, but we made some great progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment