Thursday, July 3, 2014

21 Weeks

This week I've been feeling the baby move around a lot more and last night (21 wks 2 days) P was able to feel Peabody moving around!  When I've told Gray that soon he should be able to feel baby brother kick he says, "that's not nice!"  I love his toddler mind, I guess I should rephrase it to "moving" instead of "kicking"!

I have been feeling much better this week.  I didn't really even take Prilosec this week and my nausea has been non existent for the most part.  I have had some pretty bad sciatic nerve pain again this week, but as the week has progressed, it has bothered me less and less. 
Peabody is about the size of a carrot this week, 10.5 inches long and weighs about 10.5 ounces.  I have gained 9 pounds so far, which is about on track for where I was this time with Gray.

Grayson still talks about his baby brother and asks me where he is almost daily.  After I say that he is in my tummy, he says, "he has to get bigger and bigger and bigger!"  He may not quite understand all that is happening, but we think he gets the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment