Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oh BOY, 20 weeks!

We are half way there - I can't even believe it! We found out during our 18 week appointment that baby #2 is also a boy!  We took Grayson with us to the ultrasound and that is where he found out that I was pregnant/he will have a little brother.  He latched onto the information quicker than I thought he would.  He asks about "baby bruh-der" all of the time and will give my tummy sweet kisses. 



We have barely had any time to discuss names for him yet, and we have nothing in mind just yet. I feel like the pressure is greater for the second baby's name than the first!  We have, however, decided to call him Peabody (thanks Uncle Kim for the suggestion!!) instead of Sweet Pea. 
 
I started really feeling Peabody move more last week, but P has not been able to feel him yet.  In the last week or so, I have regained a good portion of my energy and feel far less nauseous as well.  I am basically only wearing maternity pants or dresses at this point.  I forgot how hard it is to dress a growing belly.  It has seemed like a relatively mild summer so far, and for that, I am extremely thankful!  I know it is bound to get MUCH worse before it gets better, so I'll take all of the rain and low 90's weather that I can get. 

We took some bump pictures today (20 weeks, 3 days) and the last few are my favorite!







Yes, Gray decided to join us in the back yard in all of his no-pants-no-shoes-toddler glory and then he proceeded to run around the tree in the background numerous times.  I just love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment