Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This and That

::This past weekend The Hubs found himself at the lab for a majority of his time, but he was able to sneak out Sunday afternoon for a while.  Since it was such a beautiful day, we went to Chuy's for a late lunch and sat on the patio.  P had his obligatory St. Paddy's Day beer (although it wasn't green) and I had a delicious prickly pear margarita.  Since it was so late, I had already fed Grayson some lunch, but he snacked on some chips and tortillas.  He still loves dipping chips into salsa when we let him - I just can't decide if he actually likes the taste.  It was such a lovely afternoon and really felt like it energized us for the week.
 ::This kid is making it very difficult to get good pictures of him lately.  He will not stand still once he sees a camera and insists on looking at the pictures you're taking.  These are the best two that I got when I was alone with him on Sunday. 
::One of Gray's main words right now is shoes.  He came walking toward P with some of P's large boots saying, "shoes, shoes," plopped them on the floor and lifted his leg like he wanted in them. 
If Gray knows that you're taking his picture, he poses like this every.single.time.

::It has really warmed up in Houston over the past week - it was 91 degrees yesterday -  and I don't have many pajama options for Grayson that are for warmer weather.  I was looking through his PJ drawer and found a little outfit that family friends gave Gray at his baby shower.  They had been in China before the shower and bought him this cute outfit.  I die.


::Our little boy will be 1 1/2 tomorrow.  I can't even believe it!  What a difference a year makes:

No comments:

Post a Comment