Monday, January 14, 2013

This and That

It has been so long since I posted something, that I don't really even know where to begin.  We have such great pictures from our adventures in December, but we are already halfway through January at the same time!  The way that I have to post pictures since I ran out of room with my blogspot account has begun to hinder my posting since it takes me a lot longer to upload pictures.  I will start off with a few random pictures since we've been home from our long Christmas break, and cover Christmas and holiday cheer at another time.
matching day!

Fun with headbands...Daddy isn't fond of this one ;)
Sweet boy at snack time

IMG_3090
The boys were playing

IMG_3092
Silly boy - this outfit slays us!
IMG_3095
He kept putting a diaper on his head...so I just helped it stay on ;)
IMG_3103
He loves walking around with the swiffer and broom right now.  So helpful...
IMG_3109
He loves his trike!  He is happy to ride around the house for long periods of time in it...GREAT Santa gift!!
This is just a little peek at what we've been up to for the last two weeks.  As a side note: I have got to get better about taking non-blurry pictures!!  I hope to get more posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment