Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Utensils

Figuring out what to feed Grayson every night is kind of stressful for me.  I never know what he will or won't feel like eating, and making sure it is a balanced diet is close to impossible.  I started playing around with a baby fork a week ago, and this was the second or third time that I tried it.  He seems to love the newness of it as well as the independence it gives him.  I was able to get him to eat meat(!) that didn't come in a pureed form this way, so it made me happy as well. 

I have tried letting him poke the food with the fork himself, but he still has difficulty with that.  I also don't know which hand to put the fork in because he usually does things with his left hand, but will use his right hand occasionally, too.  He is just so cute, you can see the little wheels turning ALL of the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment