Monday, November 7, 2011

Buttermilk Pie

Last week the hubs told me that he would bake with me on Sunday if we could find some time.  This was clever on his part, since he knew that would mean baked goods for himself and a happy wifer - a twofer!  Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I've been thinking about desserts, pies mainly, that I can bake for our feast.  I had been thinking about trying to make a buttermilk pie for a few weeks, and since P had never had it before, that made up my mind.  I searched the interwebs for a recipe and found one on the tasty kitchen website that looked like all of the other ones I was seeing. 

P added the wet ingredients

While I prepared the crust

It was nice to get 30 minutes alone while Grayson was napping and spend it baking with the hubs.
Final Product
This turned out nicely, and it will most likely make the list for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment