Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why the name?

Picking a name for a blog was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.  That, plus the fact that blogs have been around for quite a while meant slim pickins for me.  So, why ithad2bu?  The hubs and I picked that song out as "our song" when we were in college, which turned into the first song we danced to at our wedding.  Since I am so late on the blog scene, the regular spelling was gone, but I like this because BU is also our Alma mater. 

I have started this blog as a way to chronicle my first pregnancy.  I want to remember all of the firsts and document them in a way that I will always have it.  Right now, the hubs and I live in Houston with our "first kid" the yorkie name Jackson.  We are very excited about our first child and can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment